Font Size


To serve you better, we've assembled a list of our resident's most frequently asked questions. If you don't find your answer here, feel free to contact us.


What do I do if I am experiencing low pressure?
Check your meter and the surrounding area for possible leaks. Next, call City Hall at (903)469-3710 and report low pressure for your area.
Why does debris come out of the faucet when running hot water?
Most likely your water heater needs to be flushed. CAUTION: Most manufacturers recommend hiring a professional to flush your water heater. If you plan on doing this yourself, read the owner's manual to keep from being hurt and or damaging the water heater.
Why do I have a previous balance when I know I sent in my payment?
We may have received it after the due date or we may not have received it at all. Call our office and we will help you solve the problem.
What if I believe my balance due for water, sewer and trash service is wrong?
Please call City Hall at (903)469-3710 and speak to "Q" our City Secretary, he will be more than happy to assist you and see if there is a problem.
Who do I contact if I would like to report a street that needs repaired and some other problem that I think the city needs to be aware of?
If you a street that needs repaired or some other problem within the city of Murchison, please call City Hall at (903)469-3710 Mon, Tues, Thurs or Fri 8-5 and we will look into the matter and try to resolve it as soon as possible.